Exhibit and Event Schedule
Matthew Couper Curator Talk: Preview Thursday December 5th 7pm – 8pm
Sampler: Las Vegas features selected works that reflect the intersection of text and image in Las Vegas.
Featured in the exhibition is a vintage cross-stitch sampler, on loan from the Clark County Museum, Henderson, NV, alongside work by participating artists Mikayla Whitmore (Las Vegas, NV / Macau), Robert Beckmann (Las Vegas, NV), Brian Zimmerman (St. Louis, MO), Tony de Lautour (Christchurch, New Zealand), Darren Johnson (Las Vegas, NV), Georganne Deen (Joshua Tree, CA), Lauren Adkins (Los Angeles, CA), Mark Dutcher (Los Angeles, CA), JW Caldwell (Las Vegas, NV), Jerry Misko (Las Vegas, NV), David Ryan (Las Vegas, NV), Leor Grady (NYC/Israel), JK Russ (Las Vegas, NV).
Exhibition runs through December 15th.
Preview Thursday: Join us every first Thursday to celebrate art, artists, and downtown. Extended hours 6-9pm
OPENINGS AND SPECIAL EVENTS
- January 11: Opening and Artists Talk 6 – 9pm. Ego Sum by Benjamin Entner
- March 3: Opening 6 – 9pm. VOICE: Clark County School District Juried Art Competition
- March 22: Opening and Artists Talk 6 – 9pm. Bachelor Portraits by Justyna Badach
- March 29: Annual Juried Show submissions due
- April 7: Dick Blick Members Night 3 – 5pm
- April 20: Project Dinner Table CAC benefit
- April 25: Conversations @ CAC 6 – 8pm
- May 2: Opening and Benefit 5 – 9pm. Exquisite Corpse 20 Drawings by 20 artists
- May 10: Opening 6 – 9pm. Annual Juried Show
- May 17: 89XXXhibition submissions due
- May 22: Conversations @ CAC 6 – 8pm
- June 6: Multi-venue exhibition and event. 89XXXhibition
- July 11 : Opening Reception 6 – 9pm.Artist talk 7pm. Older and Overwhelmed by Sam Blanchard
- September 13: Opening Reception 6- 9pm. Artist’s talk 7pm. I am my own Cheerleader by Casey Doyle
- September 19: Conversations @ CAC 6-8pm
- September 28: Rediscover Downtown Day 2-7pm
- October 11 – Nov 7: It’s What’s On The Outside That Counts by Matthew Schlagbaum