The Contemporary Arts Center of Las Vegas is accepting submissions for solo shows or group installations from artists and curators for consideration for our 2012-2013 exhibition season. All mediums and disciplines will be considered. Any work presented at the Contemporary Arts Center must be a body of new or recent work executed within the past 2 years. Emerging or mid-career artists, members or non-members, may submit proposals.
Entry Deadline: April 17, 2012
- Written statement outlining the proposed project/exhibition and the participating artists.
- Work Samples: CD with 10-20 jpegs or DVD with video work or performance work. Image file size: 300 dpi no larger than 2MB.Please name file as follows: lastname.jpg(1_smith.jpg) Video format: NTSC Mac or PC playable DVD with10-minutes maximum excerpts or complete works. Please put name and email on all discs.
- Accompanying image list indicating title, size/duration, medium, date and any brief narrative needed to elaborate on the work.
- Artist/Curator's current CV and bio all participating artists.
- Artist Statement for all participating artists.
- Any additional information such as press reviews, articles, catalogs etc.
- Self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE) with sufficient postage for the return of all submitted materials.
- Contact information for primary artist or curator contact- email, phone and mailing address.
- Separate CD with copies of all word files, optional press materials in addition to the hard copies.